Saturday, March 21, 2009

Goals 1-20 (of 40)

If you are a friend or family member of mine, I want to invite you to join me in my 40x40 adventure. Pick a goal & do it with me! Many of these are memory-makes, life-builders and relationship-boosters... so it makes it all the more fun to do them in community! Join me!

1. Buy a motorcycle

2. MAKE A DAY DOING BOTH SURFING & SNOWBOARDING: Start early in the morning on the coast with some surfing. End it around lunch time & drive a few hours to the mountains for some boarding! Example.

3. Appear on a game show

4. Pay off car!

5. Become a better American: read a good book on American history & actually try to remember some of it.

6. Learn smalltalk (I’m open to suggestions!)

7. Learn to ride a unicycle (Possibly one of the coolest things a person can do!)

8. SWIM AT THE EDGE OF VICTORIA FALLS: You can actually swim at the edge of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe in what’s called Devil’s Pool, a natural rock pool at the very top of the falls with a height of about 100 meters.

9. Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon

10. Learn stickshift

11. Get something published (The Californian Newspaper, Saturday March 21 2009, Faith Section, “Living the Faith”)

12. Learn to love without bias (Is this possible?)

13. Finish my album

14. Live on the road for a year traveling America

15. WINDOM, SUNLIGHT, EOLUS – CHICAGO BASIN APPROACH Backpacking TRIP: Climbing & trekking 3 14ers in one trip in one of the most beautiful parts of the country!

16. Learn to wakeboard

17. Fly in a hot air balloon

18. Pay off student loans & become debt-free!

19. Get involved in justice in a way that really makes a dent!

20. Go with Matt to Hawaii

2 comments:

  1. Grand Canyon & paying off a car.....those I'm totally with you on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Rhiannon's blog. :)

    I love this post because I've recently been trying to write all my goals down. I think I'm going to have to steal one of yours, because it's SO amazing. I've never even heard of Victoria Fall, but it's now on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete