Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#30- Learned how to shoot a gun... and turns out I'm actually quite good at it!!

Back in early October, Matt took me on a flippin' cool date- shooting!! I'd shot pop cans when I was a kid with my dad, but had never fired a gun as a adult.

On our way, I was pretty excited, but also FREAKED OUT OF MY MIND!! I kept quiet the whole time there, during training AND during shooting in any attempt to simply keep my cool.

On my very first shot, I hit dead center in the target. Seriously.

So that felt good.

And made me consider a career change. Who knows!


We got to fire everything from handguns, shot guns to fully automatic weapons. Boys would know better how rare that is. Below are our shells... and below that is an awesome photo. I'm shooting the fully automatic weapon with shells flying with my tough boots on. Awesome.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love that you're doing this in a skirt, by the way. :) -Lauryn

    ReplyDelete